A drainage company based in East Kilbride are now looking to recruit a Business and Administration Modern Apprentice. All applicants should have a keen interest in working within a busy office environment doing administration tasks.
• Aide and set up face to face appointments and to provide a welcoming point of contact to deal with enquiries from clients
• Receive incoming calls and maintain recording system
• Open and distribute incoming mail and record and process outgoing mail and to receive, check and sign for delivery of goods
• Efficient use of pc skills and use of Microsoft Office package to include, word processing, spreadsheets, publications and PowerPoint presentations
• Email system will be used for sending and retrieving messages and appointments as well as maintaining diary systems
• Accurately record information and data into bespoke databases and use document management system to input, access and retrieve information
• Deal with internal queries and requests on a day to day basis
You will be rewarded with your SVQ level 3 in business and administration.
You will also learn more personal qualities such as;
• Good communication skills, both oral and written
• Good organisational skills
• Good interpersonal and customer service skills
• An ability to work using own initiative within boundaries
• An ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities
• Good team-working skills
You will need qualifications of Nat 4's and Nat 5's.
The equivalent standard grade 1-3.
You will also need to have a good knowledge on Microsoft packages on the computer. Along with a good standard of knowledge in administration you will also need to have a keen interest in working in a business and administration environment.