Middlebrooks Business Recovery & Advice
Job Title: Trainee Business Administrator
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Contract: Permanent after a 3-month probationary period.
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Middlebrooks Business Recovery and Advice
Working in a small friendly team based in Edinburgh City Centre with offices in Glasgow, Aberdeen and Manchester. Working hours will be 9am – 5pm. Dress down Friday
• Reception, answering and directing calls, taking accurate messages when required.
• Meeting and greeting clients
• Arranging refreshments for meetings
• Managing post and hand delivering mail when required
• Updating company/client databases
• General administration – digital filing, scanning, binding reports etc.
• Assisting staff with admin support when required
• Assisting with Events
You will develop a variety of skills including team work, communication and customer service skills.
You will undertake an SVQ Level 2 / 3 Business Administration
Minimum of National 4/5s which should include English and Maths.
We are looking for someone who is reliable, organised, hardworking, punctual, enthusiastic to learn and has a positive can do attitude.