As an administrator you will play a vital role in supporting a busy Accounts department. You must have excellent communication and organisational skills and have a courteous and friendly manner when dealing with colleagues, customers and any other 3rd parties both verbally and in writing. We will put the candidate through a modern apprenticeship in administration.
This job involves:
- Answer phones, transfer calls, take messages- pass onto relevant department.
- Supporting Accounts department
- Data inputting
You will be rewarded with your SVQ level 3 in Business and Administration.
You will also learn more personal qualities such as;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Good organisational skills
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- An ability to work using own initiative within boundaries
- An ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities
- Good team-working skills
The ideal candidate will have:-
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- An interest in figures and accounts
- Ability to get on with all different types of people in a pressurised environement
- Have a good understanding of the importance of excellent customer service and build a rapport with customers
- Working knowledge on Microsoft applications
- Good computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and positive with an outgoing approach to work
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Embrace new systems