Click 'Apply now' to be re-directed to an external site, where you'll be able to submit your application for this apprenticeship opportunity.Apply Now
This is a fast growing company which embraces technology and finds niche ways to support and improve business for their clients. Developing strategic IT support plans to help businesses work smarter, harder and better than ever before. As Apprentice Systems and Server Engineer, you will work with a wide range of companies to resolve their IT issues.
It is key that the successful applicant have strong IT knowledge and be keen to develop their skills further. Confidence in working in this environment may have been gained through previous employment or further education.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to begin their career within an ambitious company with a passion for IT and technology. The role will allow the successful applicant to complete an IT Systems and Networking Apprenticeship
Your IT Apprenticeship combined with in house training will support your work including working with servers and exchanges.
Your role will support a wide variety of clients with on site and remote support.
This position supports the business in delivering
• Managed IT Services
• IT Project Delivery
• Network/Server/Desktop Support
• Online Backup Services
• Disaster Recovery Solutions.
• Our IT Systems and Networking apprenticeship combines high-quality classroom training with practical, hands-on work experience, to develop your real-world skills using the most popular IT technologies.
• SQA SCQF 6 Diploma in ICT and Telecommunication Professional (equivalent to working at Advanced Higher/HNC level)
• SQA SCQF 8 Diploma in ICT and Telecommunication Professional (equivalent to second year of degree study)
• Microsoft and Cisco qualifications
• Full training will be provided and IT Systems and Networking Apprenticeship however, strong IT skills are required.
• An understanding/knowledge of the following is required:
• Project Delivery (working in any project environment)
• Understanding of Service Level Agreements and why they are required
• Strong communication and organizational skills are required in this position.
• As the role is office and field based, a driving license is required
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English