Click 'Apply now' to be re-directed to an external site, where you'll be able to submit your application for this apprenticeship opportunity.Apply Now
Currently seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to work in the technical department of one of Scotland top call centres based in Irvine and Glasgow.
Launched in 2000, the company is a ‘Top of the League’ acquisition / sales outsourcer that exceeds customer targets, reduces risk and drives exceptional return on investment for clients in many sectors. They have over 250 employees based at their Glasgow City Centre office and have recently launched their new Irvine office and generate over a 150,000 sales a year on behalf of clients in the Utility, Telecommunications and Charity sectors.
As a SAP SOLUTION SPECIALIST you will be assisting on many duties and projects. This will be a hands on role and at times a fast paced environment.
• Working with colleagues to identify computer problems and advising on the solution
• Logging and keeping records of queries
• Analysing issues so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
• Updating self-help documents so colleagues can try to fix problems themselves
• Working with Team Manager if the problem is more serious and requires escalation
• Knowledgable in IT systems and working in a high tech environment would also be beneficial
• Strong computing skills
• Our Digital Applications apprenticeship programme combines high-quality classroom training and on-the-job experience to develop your ability to confidently use digital applications in the workplace.
• SQA SCQF6 Diploma in Digital Applications Support (equivalent to working at Higher and National Certificate level)
• SQA SCQF6 PC Passport
• Strong customer focus, result-orientation and commitment to excellence
• Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance
• Well-developed interactive skills combined with hands-on and strong go-getter mentality
• Motivated and enthusiastic team player
• Good Communications Skills
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.