Click 'Apply now' to be re-directed to an external site, where you'll be able to submit your application for this apprenticeship opportunity.Apply Now
This is a fantastic apprenticeship where you will be involved in all aspects of administration working for a company which is celebrating its 15th anniversary.
Working as an Office Junior, you will complete Business Administration Apprenticeship in a business which continues to grow and develop its staff.
• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
• Use Microsoft Packages
• Handle all incoming and outgoing mail
• Maintain the order and cleanliness of the office tea prep area throughout the day
• Monitor and maintain level of office supplies
• Perform administrative support tasks, such as filing and maintaining records appropriately
• Work towards becoming a Plant Controller
• Dealing with Emails and Order forms from Clients
• Our Advanced to Higher Business programme combines high-quality classroom training with on-the-job experience to develop you into a valued member of the team.
• SQA SVQ Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration (Equivalent to working at Advanced Higher/HNC level)
• Professionalism and interpersonal skills
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook), and experience using the web
• Oral Communication - speaks clearly and persuasively, and listens and gets clarification
• Written Communication - writes clearly and informatively, edits work for spelling and grammar, varies writing style to meet needs, presents numerical data effectively, able to read and interpret written information
• Planning and organisation – prioritises and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, plans for additional resources, develops realistic action plans, completes work within deadlines
• Adapts well to change
• Approachable and able to work as part of a team
• Takes initiative and looks to improve processes
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.