You need to apply for this vacancy directly on their site.Apply on company site
Aldi is the fastest growing supermarket in the UK today. With over 9,000 stores (in over 18 countries) offering customers the best quality products at a price they love. But it’s our people who make our business really special. We pride ourselves on being able to offer ambitious individuals a place to spread their wings and explore their true potential. Which is why Aldi is such a great place for Apprentices.
Benefits of working for Aldi:
• We see Apprentices as managers of the future
• Competitive salary (starting at £6.50 per hour)
• Supportive environment where you can learn from the very best
• Many of our Apprentices go on to become Deputy Store Managers after three years
• 28 days’ paid holiday (including bank holidays)
Retailer Modern Apprenticeship
Functional Skills in Maths
Functional Skills in English
Functional Skills in ICT
You’ll need passes at National 4 in Maths and English. Other that, it’s about your attitude and desire to succeed. You’ll find yourself in many challenging situations but you’ll have the grit and determination to deal with anything that comes your way.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
For an Apprenticeship like no other, check out www.aldirecruitment.co.uk/apprentices