Brown McFarlane Ltd
The purpose of the role is support the account managers with sales administration duties, whilst learning the sales role, company procedures and products.
• Follow Safety rules and Brown McFarlane company policy.
• Learn and utilise company IT systems with regard to sales administration – including some scanning and filing.
• Support the account managers and business development managers with day to day sales duties.
• Develop an understanding of products and production machinery.
• Learn & assist with order input, order expediting and contract review.
• Learn and assist with claim resolution procedures.
• Ensure Quality and standards of work are in line with the business standards
Technical Sales Skills
Basic CAD Skills
Overview of Steel Products and Specifications
Dealing with customers on the telephone and face to face
• Strong I.T Skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work in teams
GCSE - Maths and English to grade C and above