Superdrug Stores Ltd
Click 'Apply now' to be re-directed to an external site, where you'll be able to submit your application for this apprenticeship opportunity.Apply Now
What is a Retail Modern Apprenticeship?
It’s about learning on the job, working in our store as a full time team member, helping with every aspect of creating a great customer experience and learning about how a retailer operates their business.
What’s the deal?
You will work 30 hours a week on a 13 month contract.
What will it look like?
You will work with the team in store helping and serving customers, ensuring shelves are stocked and the store is welcoming and attractive
Daily duties will include:
• Understanding what the Superdrug customer wants
• Demonstrating exceptional customer service
• Understanding the business and maintaining the brand reputation
• Resolving customer queries
• Using knowledge to promote products to customers
• Highlighting promotional offers to work towards achieving sales targets
• Supporting promotion changes and stock rotation
• Understanding how to increase sales through product placement
• Adhering to all policies and procedures
• Supporting store delivery of KPIs
You will work through a programme of learning with the support of an Assessor and your Manager over a 13 month period, all done on site, so no college days!
On completion of your Modern Apprenticeship you will have;
• A nationally recognised qualification
• An in depth knowledge of the products we sell
• Fantastic customer service skills
• Increased confidence and ability in dealing with the public
• Insight in to how a retail business operates
You qualify if ...
You have a minimum of a National 4 (or equivalent) in English Language and Maths
We are looking for -
• Confident communicator
• Excellent people skills
• Keen interest in retail business
• Adaptable with a positive attitude to learning and working