The Ayrshire Community Trust
Click 'Apply now' to be re-directed to an external site, where you'll be able to submit your application for this apprenticeship opportunity.Apply Now
The Ayrshire Community Trust (TACT) is an innovative and exciting organisation to be part of. It works with groups and individuals throughout North Ayrshire and offers a diverse range of opportunities for all.
We have a very welcoming workforce with a great staff retention rate. We are extremely flexible and work with staff to ensure they are getting the most out of the role in which they play.
We enjoy team building events as and when we can as we value the contribution they offer and we also have a dress down day on a Friday just another way in which we cater to the requests of our staff.
We would welcome the opportunity for a young apprentice to come on board with TACT.
• Dealing with all visitors into the office
• Answering and transferring all telephone calls
• Ordering office stationery and furniture
• Organising meetings and updating the online diary system
• Dealing with email correspondence and queries
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and customers
• Preparing meeting rooms
• Using a range of Microsoft software packages
• Good level of competence in Excel, Word, Outlook and other software packages
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Good organisational skills and willingness to learn
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Ability to work in a busy office environment
• Reliable with a good work ethic
• Organisational skills including attention to detail