A & S Property
Click 'Apply now' to be re-directed to an external site, where you'll be able to submit your application for this apprenticeship opportunity.Apply Now
A&S Properties - 50 Years Combined Experience:
We are a leading Scottish based property firm with three offices in Perth, Dundee and Glasgow, providing you with quality accommodation. With 50 years combined experience in the letting market, we can provide you with any support required to locate the ideal house or flat to rent/buy from a wide selection of properties on range. From fully furnished to unfurnished flats to the luxury home of your dreams - we can help you find your ideal home or make it easy to sell your property. Our A&S team of local property experts is always ready to help you buy, sell, rent or let out your property.
At A&S Properties, we are always ready to guide and advise our customers to help them meet their ideal goals. With the core of our business, being about helping customers, our team will do everything they can to ensure that customers get what they require.
As our new Lettings Agent Apprentice you will be undertaking the following tasks and become proficient in the role utilising your newly found digital skills gained throughout your apprenticeship.
On a daily basis you will be carrying out the following duties:
• Managing bespoke business applications such as in house databases, shared folders and online portals
• Managing lettings CRM
• Office Support
Daily Management of Property Marketing portals
Marketing Properties using Social Media Platforms
• General additional duties as required
• Training and guidance will be provided for the digital systems to a competent standard
As part of your Lettings Agent Apprenticeship programme you will gain the following qualifications and skills:
• SQA Level 6, Diploma in Digital Applications
• SCQF Level 6 - PC Passport qualification
• 12-14 months
• 2 weeks classroom training (PC Passport & Systems Users)
• CRM Systems, Anti-Virus protection, Business Plans, P&L Reports, Administration, Data Analysis, Excel, Meeting Planning & Documenting, Office Support
This will give you the option to progress to 2nd year Digital Marketing Diploma and/or Property Management Diploma.
To be successful in the role we are looking for you to have the following:
Have a willingness to learn
Work well within a team as well as on your own
Have good communication skills both verbal and written
High attention to detail
Open to new ideas