Click 'Apply now' to be re-directed to an external site, where you'll be able to submit your application for this apprenticeship opportunity.Apply Now
Our client empowers organisations to offer their customers secure and trusted digital services. They believe in collaboration, open standards, decentralised identity and full data ownership by the citizen, to create a global, transparent digital ecosystem.
Having worked in digital since 1989, and with a significant footprint in private and public sector, their clients benefit from their vast experience in creating value for both end users and the organisations they wish to connect with. They create innovative digital products from start to finish: from envisioning workshops through architecture, system integration and software development, to testing and full-service support.
A supportive environment with a focus on the development of staff
1. Front of House reception, and to be the first point of contact with our clients, deliveries and collections.
2. Document and data management of administration functions, for the HR team and the wider Team as directed by Line Management.
3. General office administration – including stationary organisation.
4. Complete and submit accurate time reporting sheets as required by company
5. Engage with company coaching process Annual Appraisal and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training process
6. Comply with Information Governance requirements
- 5 National 5 grades (Including English and Maths)
- IT literacy with Microsoft office applications at entry level
Knowledge and aptitutde of acceptable business language across a variety of commucnication channels
Desirable and advantageous
- Intermediuate IT literacy with Microsoft office commonly used in our workplace
Data Protection & information governance knowledge
Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in team-orentated, collaborative environment.
Essential personal skills and attributes
- Positive communicator - written and verbal
Enthusiastic, with ambution and holding strong work ethic.
Engagement with our team
Aptitude and willingness to learn transactional and personal skills, including Time managements kills and commitment( working with a plan, including deadlines - possesing a sense of urgency, when needed)
- Right to work in the UK
- Where not yet cleared at Disclosure cotland Basic and HMG BPSS levels, there will be a requirement for candidates to apply for such clearance.
KPI's to acheieve in the apprenticeship period
Ability to prioritise own daily tasks
Progress to an intermediate/advanced level of Microsoft office application use.
Demonstrate accurate approach to data and document management