Click 'Apply now' to be re-directed to an external site, where you'll be able to submit your application for this apprenticeship opportunity.Apply Now
From their humble beginnings in 2002 this organisation is now within the top 15 Cash and Carry groups in the UK. They have three significant depots supplying independent retailers with big-brand products in Grocery, Soft Drinks, Chill, Frozen, Household, Non Foods, Paper Products, Beer, Wines, Cigarettes and Tobacco.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading Cash & Carries to help support the Marketing & Media team through a period of exceptional growth. This company supplies independent retailers with world-renowned brands in supplying a wide range of businesses including hotels, restaurants, clubs and pubs. They are looking for some administration and marketing support for a marketing team and the ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be a strong organiser and have good people skills with a creative flair.
• Working with the marketing team to create templates, diagrams and other graphics
• Assisting Marketing departments with their general administration and housekeeping
• Coordinating practice events and administration
• Support with general maintenance of the practice Social Media
Working with management to provide ideas and get involved with the Marketing process
• Supporting Marketing director with administrative tasks
• Working with admin support teams in three other studios and providing additional admin support as required
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise activities, work under pressure and multi-task.
• Ability to stop mid-task if a more urgent task arises.
• Good experience of MS Office with strong administration skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work on their own initiative
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop is essential, In Design an advantage
• A strong graphic •eye• for clear and consistent layouts
• You will be a confident communicator
• Fully conversant with all social networking websites.