Clarkson Owens Recruitment Limited
Get your career started and gain a nationally recognised qualification at the same time!
Are you confident, super-organised and keen to learn but want to earn? Would you enjoy working within a fast-paced, challenging environment where hard work is rewarded? Then read on, as this Modern Apprenticeship may be just perfect for you!
Clarkson Owens Recruitment Ltd are a Specialist Recruitment Business with a proven track record of successfully placing candidates globally and within multiple industry sectors. The team at Clarkson Owens pride themselves in their honest, transparent and professional approach to finding candidates the best possible job and finding the right candidates for their clients.
Due to continued success, an exciting opportunity has now arisen in this focused and friendly team for an enthusiastic Business Administration Apprentice to support the day-to-day running of their busy Glasgow City Centre office.
If you are a successful candidate for this vacancy, you will be expected to work effectively providing support to a team of Recruitment Consultants.
Business Administration is the art of day-to-day office management! Over the course of this apprenticeship you will receive expert training and gain valuable experience, developing a range of skills that will help set you up for a successful career.
Your duties could include:
- Providing excellent customer service to candidates and clients by answering incoming calls and emails and responding/taking messages professionally and accurately
- Supporting consultants with the administration surrounding the recruitment and selection of candidates including: CV formatting, reference checking and resourcing
- Supporting with the organisation of meetings and interviews – diary management
- Supporting with the management and development of the company’s information system
- Assisting with invoicing and payroll
- Scanning, photocopying, printing and typing documents
- All other administrative duties as required
Business administration is a really varied area, so this is just a sample of some of the things you will be doing.
Business Administration Level 2
- SVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
- Level 2 Core Skills Numeracy (SCQF3), ICT (SCQF3), Communication (SCQF3), Working with others (SCQF4), Problem Solving (SCQF4).
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Workbook
- Work based learning
When you have successfully completed your Apprenticeship, you may be given the opportunity to continue in your role or progress onto an alternative role within the company where you will receive full training and support.
You will be a bright, enthusiastic individual keen to learn and progress who is looking for a great career starter.
You should be highly organised, have confidence with IT, excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
National 5 English and Maths or equivalent is preferred but not essential.
**Before you make your application, please ensure that you are able to reliably travel to and from the employer location on a daily basis. Please check bus times/travel arrangements.**
We welcome and encourage Apprenticeship applications from groups currently underrepresented including individuals from an ethic minority, disability or care leaver background. PeoplePlus operate a fair and open competition on our selection process based on merit.