What you will do:
A first step into the recruitment industry, working alongside a fully-fledged consultant providing administrative support. Day to Day responsibilities would include providing admin and clerical support to members of the Stellamar team, with a view to becoming a Specialist Consultant in the recruitment team upon completion of Apprenticeship.
- To answer the phone and other communications, taking accurate messages and forwarding information as required.
- To populate and maintain the Stellamar Database, working towards being an expert on the system.
- To maintain good records and information, provide interview details, check, send and receive documentation.
- To write and update job adverts and maintain them on a selection of media platforms.
- To provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction to clients and candidates.
To learn from and shadow Senior Consultant, gradually building skills and knowledge on your journey to becoming a Recruitment Consultant.
- Resource and contact candidates, conducting a basic fact find to determine suitability for interview with the Senior Consultant.
- Liaise with clients to take feedback, arrange interviews and provide relevant documentation.
- Manage candidates in processes through the business, providing feedback and making further arrangements.
- To be an ambassador of the Stellamar brand to candidate and clients.
The successful candidate will undertake a Modern Apprenticeship in Business Administration. You will work towards the achievement of a nationally recognised Business Administration Diploma (SCQF 6). You will be supported throughout your apprentice journey by a dedicated GP Strategies Assessor.
What you need:
- Driven with a great work ethic
- Motivated by money and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Being resilient
- Strong communication skills (phone, writing and in-person)
- Outgoing/extroverted personality
- Personable nature
- Great influencer and people person
- Comfortable questioning
- Working with sincerity and morals