Administrative Assistant (moorings department)
This role is an administrate role designed to support the wider Moorings team within the company, whilst based in Inverness will offer support to other locations and Field based staff. As a new role in the company there is an opportunity for the right candidate to build the role as the company expands.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Filing supplier of delivery and dispatch paperwork and test certificates in line with our quality management system.
• Liaising with customer to assure timely receipt of relevant paperwork.
• Liaising with Moorings teams and other departments as required to assure customer is fully timely issue of customer paperwork.
• Assisting the Moorings procurement team in delivery plans and supplier contact as needed
• Supporting the moorings team with analysis work and issue of analysis outcomes to relevant parties.
• Assuring sales record tracking and progression is completed.
• Occasional order processing of smaller moorings orders and following through to dispatch
• Receive incoming communication (electronically or verbally) from third parties and delegating or recording appropriately.
• Other General administration tasks to support the moorings team
You will be rewarded with your SCQF level 6 in business and administration.
You will also learn more personal qualities such as;
• Good communication skills, both oral and written
• Good organisational skills
• Good interpersonal and customer service skills
• An ability to work using own initiative within boundaries
• An ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities
• Good team-working skills
Job Requirements: Key Competencies, Skills, Experience and/or Training
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a confident communicator internally and externally.
• Ability to prioritise workload and meet changing daily demands of the role either working alone or as part of a team
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications, skills in Excel, Word and mail merge are of importance
• Willingness to learn new software applications applicable to the role.
• Adaptable and flexible whilst working in a busy multi-site environment
• A competent and efficient Administrator with excellent attention to detail