Are you ready to take the first step of your career in Administration. We have an exciting opportunity. You'll be joining a friendly and hard working team with lots of opportunity to progress.
Joining our company in this role you will be involved in the day to day administration of our Transport Operation. You will be required to maintain vehicle files whilst controlling the flow of supplier invoices using the Sage accounting system. A detailed training programme will be given to the successful candidate.
You'll be coached and mentored throughout your apprenticeship whilst working towards your diploma.
Duties & Responsibilities will include.
• Data Entry (To search and record files and data)
• Liaising with suppliers and customers to effect satisfaction
• Administrative duties
• Control of supplier invoices
• Creation and supply of purchase order numbers
• To work flexibly and provide support to other operational colleagues/areas as required
• Good standard of numeracy and literacy
• PC literate, Word & Excel experience advantageous
• Have good customer focus and communication skills
• Be Flexible with self motivational skills
• Be able to receive & follow instruction
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Have accurate data entry skills