1 Call Direct
You need to apply for this vacancy directly on their site.Apply on company site
Launched in 2000, the company is a‘Top of the League’ acquisition / sales outsourcer that exceeds customer targets, reduces risk and drives exceptional return on investment for clients in many sectors.
They have over 250 employees based at their Glasgow City Centre office and generate over a 150,000 sales a year on behalf of clients in the Utility, Telecommunications and Charity sectors.
As a Systems Support Administrator you will be assisting on many duties and projects. This will be a hands on role and at times a fast paced environment.
Working with colleagues to identify computer issues on Sap software and working alongside team to find solutions.
• Logging and keeping records of queries and updating database
• Analysing IT issues so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
• Updating online self-help documents so colleagues can try to fix problems themselves
• Working with Team Manager if the problem is more serious and requires escalation
Ad hoc duties as and when required
• Knowledgable in IT systems would also be beneficial
• Strong computing skills
• Strong customer focus, result-orientation and commitment to excellence
• Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance
• Well-developed interactive skills combined with hands-on and strong "go-getter" mentality
• Motivated and enthusiastic team player
Good Communications Skills