• Producing plans from field consultants hand drawn sketches or client provided plans using AutoCAD, Visio or other computer software.
• Saving in JPEG format and uploaded to company asbestos database so that they can be included in the final report issued to the client within the agreed timescales.
• Carrying out any other duties as requested by the Office Manager, such a mail room duties and hotel accommodation booking
• Wide range of administrative duties to support the contract administration team delivering client KPI’s.
You will be rewarded with your SCQF level 6 in business and administration.
You will also learn more personal qualities such as;
• Good communication skills, both oral and written
• Good organisational skills
• Good interpersonal and customer service skills
• An ability to work using own initiative within boundaries
• An ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities
• Good team-working skills
You will need qualifications of National 4's and National 5's.
You will also need to have a good knowledge on Microsoft packages on the computer. Along with a good standard of knowledge in administration you will also need to have a keen interest in working in a business and administration environment.