This is a fantastic opportunity for a school leaver to gain an apprenticeship This employer is a leading digital solutions supply company. With offices throughout the UK and the Republic of Ireland, they are a certified to supply a host of office equipment, printers, information technologies and multi-functional devices, through partnerships with a range of leading manufacturers within these industries.
A position has become available for an administrative apprentice within their Sales Team located in their Bonnyrigg office. In this role, you you will deal with the processing sale orders from creation by the sales team to invoicing, along with performing general administration duties.
• Input new sales requests and new customer accounts into database
• Order all equipment from suppliers gaining the best price
• Maintain accurate suppliers contact details
• Invoice sales and supplies orders
• Assist with incoming and outgoing mail
• Assist with answering incoming calls
• Assist with the logging of service calls
• Provide excellent customer service by developing new and maintaining existing relationships
You will be fully supported through the Business Administration Modern Apprenticeship SCQF Level 6 with Rewards Training. You will also have access to Microsoft Office applications to improve their skills and knowledge.
• Ideally, we are looking for a minimum of National 5's including Maths and English
• Someone who has undertaken some work experience.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Confident communicator with a range of individuals.
• A team player who is positive and adaptable to change.
• Be willing to learn and use other software packages when needed