Super organised and keen to learn but want to earn? Get your career started and gain a nationally recognised qualification at the same time. If you wish to be part of an open and friendly team who pride themselves on excellent customer service and attention to detail, then read on as this could be the role for you!
Your day to day role will include -
• Sorting and distributing post.
• Dealing with outgoing mail.
• Typing, filing and scanning.
• Covering reception when required - dealing with all phone calls in a professional manner and passing on messages as required and meeting and greeting clients and visitors.
• Undertaking ad hoc admin tasks as required.
Business Administration Level 2
- SVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
- Level 2 Core Skills Numeracy (SCQF3), ICT (SCQF3), Communication (SCQF3), Working with others (SCQF4), Problem Solving (SCQF4).
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Workbook
- (Work based learning)
You should be highly organised, have confidence with IT, excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
National 5 English and Maths or equivalent is preferred, but not essential.
You will be a bright, enthusiastic individual keen to learn and progress, looking for a great career starter.
**Before you make your application, please ensure that you are able to reliably travel to and from the employer location on a daily basis. Please check bus times/travel arrangements.**