You need to apply for this vacancy directly on their site.Apply on company site
MacRoberts is one of Scotland's leading law firms with a history and heritage tracing back over 150 years. Through the delivery of high-quality, innovative and practical solutions for clients, along with an impressive ability to adapt to the contemporary commercial landscape, we have maintained a position of leadership and prestige in the Scottish legal sector and beyond.
Our strength comes from our collaborative relationships and connections – we have an extensive network of clients and contacts throughout Scotland, as well as strong links to the wider UK and international markets.
We are more than just lawyers – we are industry experts with unrivalled commitment to the sectors in which our clients operate. In this era of digital revolution and economic difficulty, we have risen to the challenge in the same way we have done for more than 150 years – with sophistication, passion and expertise.
As an apprentice you will work as part of the Front of House function of the business and be responsible for a variety of tasks which will include:
• Meeting and greeting visitors – issuing visitor badges.
• Ensuring a professional, friendly, welcoming reception environment is maintained at all times.
• Oversee the issuing of temporary security fobs and keep an accurate log.
• Organising couriers and taxis, logging details on the relevant spreadsheets.
• Answering and transferring calls, taking accurate messages and ensuring they reach the recipient in a timely manner.
• Overseeing the on-line boardroom booking system.
• Arranging external catering and providing refreshments/internal catering for meetings.
• Monitor catering stock levels, replenishing and ordering as required.
• Ensuring boardrooms remain presentable and fully stocked with branded stationary.
• Assist in co-ordinating evacuation in the event of a fire drill.
• Prepare weekly attendance report.
• Organise boardroom catering for meetings.
• Self-motivated with a good work ethic
• Confident in dealing with people
• Ability to work as part of a team and also independently
• Willingness to learn
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills