This is an exciting and challenging apprenticeship suitable for a young person/ school leaver, age 16-24 yrs ( up to age 29 yrs if specific criteria is met ) to start a career within Financial Services.
Based in Dumbarton, we are an award winning provider of financial service to clients across both the Utilities and Telecoms industry. Due to continued growth and expansion of premises we are looking to grow our team.
Full training will be provided to ensure you are competent in the following:
A Modern Apprentice qualification in Financial Services
What will you do?
• Offering solutions and advice to deal with customers’ financial situation
• Working in a fast moving culture, dealing with a blend of inbound and outbound calls
• Responsible for negotiating the settlement of outstanding customer finance
• Customer centric - treating each customer as an individual, understanding their circumstances through effective questioning and agreeing appropriate solutions to meet the needs of the customer and the company
• Be able to perform and achieve performance & quality targets in a regulated industry
• Strong attention to detail
A good standard of Maths and English are required
What are we looking for?
• Personality is important - Listening skills, showing empathy, building
rapport - this should be evident when we meet you
• Upbeat, enthusiastic and friendly people
• Motivated to achieve bonus and not just basic salary
• People who want a career rather than just a job
• MUST be confident using a computer and phone