You need to apply for this vacancy directly on their site.Apply on company site
As a business administrator apprentice you will be working in an office environment, gaining on the job experience.
• Responding to internal or external enquiries via email, telephone or correspondence in a timely and professional manner.
• Diary management.
• Maintaining electronic and paper based filing systems.
• Production of correspondence, reports and other documents as required.
• Arranging meetings, collating and distributing meeting reports and taking minutes.
• Duties will not be limited to the above
You will train through GTG to SVQ Level 3 in Business Administration, achieving this by being regularly visited by our assessors.
You must have gained or be working towards National 4 or above in Maths, English and either a business or computing subject (or accredited equivalent), Good levels of literacy and numeracy, Strong communication skills, Willingness to learn and listen to instructions, Ability to build good relationships with your team and other departments, Ability to ask questions and learn quickly on the job and Willing to use your own initiative.