You need to apply for this vacancy directly on their site.Apply on company site
A fantastic opportunity to join an Edinburgh based Business advisers and accountancy firm.
Working closely with the administration manager to support the smooth running of the office and provide effective, confidential administrative support and guidance to partners and staff.
Daily mail duties:
• Effectively and efficiently process incoming outgoing mail by sorting and distributing in mail trays for collection by relevant departments Deal with all incoming and outgoing courier packages. Prepare and Mail Mark (Frank) the outgoing mail to include special requests such as legal post or recorded deliveries etc.
• Help set up meeting rooms in a timely and efficient manner. To set up main boardroom and other meeting rooms where required, and to change layouts as requested through agreed procedures.
• Assist with any office moves as required.
• General administrative duties as directed by Admin Manager and as required by departments, including scanning, printing, photocopying and binding duties of relevant documents.
• To look after the general stationery ordering and stock levels in the office. This includes managing incoming deliveries, keeping stock levels up to correct levels and ordering stationery as necessary through the agreed procedures.
• Alongside the administrator, manage the filing system for the office by carrying out filing for each team; reorganising and labelling files as necessary in order to ensure that files are kept in good order and are able to be traced easily; highlight any potential filing/space issues to the admin manager.
• Assist with the archiving and retrieval of files to offsite storage.
• Do the firm’s daily banking and companies house; to run any miscellaneous errands as required.
• Support the efficient administration of the firm by correctly using the software packages provided such as CCH.
• Represent the firm in a professional manner at all times
• To carry out ad-hoc duties which support the smooth and efficient running of the Edinburgh office as directed.
• Monday to Friday
• 35 hours per week
• £9,000 per Annum
• Opportunity to progress career for successful candidate.
• Our Advanced to Higher Business programme combines high-quality classroom training with on-the-job experience to develop you into a valued member of the team.
• SQA SVQ Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration (Equivalent to working at Advanced Higher/HNC level)
• A can-do attitude to deliver the support to staff in a helpful and effective manner
• Effective team working skills
• Effective planning and organising skills to ensure that the varied workload is managed effectively
• Good communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels.