Comprehensive Design Architects
You need to apply for this vacancy directly on their site.Apply on company site
Comprehensive Design Architects are currently recruiting for an Office Apprentice to support the team. This is a really exciting opportunity to join an award-winning Architectural practice and be part of a team that works on some amazing projects.
• Provide a business and administrative support service.
• Make and receive internal/external telephone calls, dealing with enquiries personally, or obtaining or passing on information or referring caller to appropriate sources.
• Assist in the efficient distribution of mail, both internal and external.
• Reception cover & supervision where necessary which will include meeting & greeting visitors and assist with enquiries.
• Undertake filing and document control
• Organising meeting rooms
• Undertake any other duties which may be allocated as and when required.
• 37.5 hours per week
• £10k per annum
• CDA have two outings a year – one in Spring one and one in Summer. The Spring outing is local, and the Summer outing is abroad.
• There is scope to make the role permanent on completion of the apprenticeship
• Our Advanced to Higher Business programme combines high-quality classroom training with on-the-job experience to develop you into a valued member of the team.
• SQA SVQ Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration (Equivalent to working at Advanced Higher/HNC level)
• Confident & outgoing with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Organised and the able to prioritise workload
• Be able to work on your own and also integrate into a team
• Possess a good work ethic and be dependable
• Keep calm under pressure
• Be willing to accept feedback and take direction