The Role - As a key member of the team, the candidate will be responsible for
• Bookkeeping via various software, including FreeAgent, Xero and Kashflow
• Traditional bookkeeping with paper files
• Deciphering data from client papers & spreadsheets
• Compiling VAT returns and accounts
• Applying for UTR codes, VAT registration numbers
• Dealing with external agencies such as HMRC
• Supporting the teams with ad-hoc administration and clerical tasks
• Covering reception and answering calls
Full training and support will be given to the candidate and we offer continued career development. We support and pay for professional qualification such as AAT & ACCA.
• Will be able to demonstrate the resolve required to deal with clients and agencies in the daily duties of this position.
• Have a high level of attention to detail.
• Will develop confidence and show they have an ability to think on their feet
• Will have good communication skills both written and telephone manner
• Will have a mature outlook, and be able to work efficiently on their own
Skills and Experience Required
• Interest in Accountancy
• Interest in
• Good attention to detail
• NAT 5 Maths
• NAT 4 English