General office tasks including filing, processing invoices, updating and maintaining databases and updating social media sites. Building relationships with customers managing communication (verbal and written) between clients, suppliers, staff members and management. Personnel including payroll, managing holiday requests, keeping employee records etc. Implementing office systems and keeping the office tidy and organised.
You will be rewarded with your SCQF level 6 in business and administration.
You will also learn more personal qualities such as;
• Good communication skills, both oral and written
• Good organisational skills
• Good interpersonal and customer service skills
• An ability to work using own initiative within boundaries
• An ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities
• Good team-working skills
Essential skills: Reliable, hardworking, willing to learn, with a strong work ethic. Attention to detail. Ability to organise and prioritise own workload. Good oral and written communication skills. Excellent customer service skills. Problem solving skills. Adaptability and flexibility. IT literate.
Desirable skills: Experience of working in an office based service role. Additional office skills e.g. familiarity with Quickbooks and Social Media Marketing. Drivers licence.