You need to apply for this vacancy directly on their site.Apply on company site
The recruitment of Modern Apprentices is a fair, open and merit based process (16+) and with permanence from the start of the apprenticeship. Applicants must be unemployed or contracted to work 16 hours or less a week. Please state you meet these requirements on your application. Candidates with a disability who meet the essential criteria will be invited to interview.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop new skills working in close collaboration with a range of external delivery partners.
The 2014-2020 LEADER (Liaison Entre Actions de Dévelopment de l'Économie Rurale) Programme, worth £82 million, forms part of the Scottish Rural Development Programme (SRDP), a key component of the EU Common Agricultural Policy. Funding is awarded through 21 Local Action Groups (LAG) across Scotland to support the delivery of actions within their Local Development Strategies (LDS).
This post offers an excellent opportunity to work in close collaboration with a wide range of external delivery partners and develop relationships across the Agriculture and Rural Economy (ARE) Directorate.
• Inputting claims for payment on an internal electronic finance and budgeting system for the 21 Local Action Groups and updating on the team IT system.
• Carrying out pre-payment checks on claims from Local Action Groups, recording/ reporting any irregularities on costs identified/identifying penalties.
To assist in Administrative duties as required including:
• Monitoring of the LEADER Team mailbox, allocating to colleagues, queries from Local Action Groups on a daily basis; updating the tracking spread sheet and filing the initial queries.
General admin support for the team including:
• Arranging meetings, ordering catering, stationery etc.
Throughout the first 12 months the candidate will be expected to gain a relevant SVQ qualification in Business Administration. Support will be provided by a qualified assessor who will work with the successful candidate on a monthly basis. Time will be given to work on your qualification, this includes delivering 2 presentations.
Please read each of the essential criteria and think about a time or an example that can help demonstrate your knowledge/skills.
1. Communicating confidently producing accurate numeric and well-structured written work.
2. Ability to work as part of a team, maintaining good working relationships and contributing to the teams overall performance.
3. Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and plan work.
4. Confident in using IT systems to manage, source and present information clearly and concisely.