Clark Contracts Ltd
Founded in 1978, Clark Contracts Ltd is a privately owned main contractor with six operating divisions; Construction, Retail, Fit Out, Small Works, Maintenance and Manufactured Joinery. We employ over 250 people with offices in the East and West of Scotland.
We are looking to recruit Trainee Quantity Surveyors to join the business. They will initially complete a modern apprenticeship before being enrolled on either a college or a university course to complete their academic qualifications.
The Successful candidates will learn the following:
• How to assist a team of surveyors within the Company.
• How to work closely with Contracts Management and Estimating departments.
• How to take an active role in Clark Contracts’ Supply Chain Management Initiative to ensure relationships are developed with subcontractors.
Along with learning additional skills.
The following is required in the successful candidate:
• Strong academic background, with a focus on mathematics.
• Comfortable in ability to solve problems by acting on own initiative.
• IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
This is an entry level role, ideal for a recent school leaver.