To provide a comprehensive support to the Human Resources Department in every level of administration through all of the main HR disciplines (recruitment, training and employee relations) as well as having responsibility for the general office admin tasks.
1. Greet and be the first point of contact to the HR department for all visitors, both internal and external, answering the HR door.
2. Receive incoming telephone calls to the HR Department, directing all enquiries as appropriate
3. Assist in maintaining employee personnel files to required standards.
4. Undertake department filing and photocopying tasks on a daily basis.
5. Assist with the daily management of associate lockers both in terms of issuing lockers to new starts, undertaking locker checks and ordering replacement locker keys when required.
6. Assist the Assistant HR Manager with all recruitment administration including tracking of applications, organising interviews, following up with hiring managers, issuing recruitment compliancy reports and sending regrets communications to all unsuccessful applicants.
7. Assist in organising associate events - monthly appreciation lunches, all associate quarterly meetings, long service awards, festive party, summer barbeque etc.
8. Organising all new associates’ onboarding including requesting references, creating information packs, name badges, ID Cards, photocopying new start paperwork etc
9. Follow checklists for new Associates to get National Insurance Numbers & Bank Appointments. Creating company standard letters confirming employment as required.
10. Provide references per company standards for current and former employees.
11. Tracking and assisting with taking Biometric data from Associates for signing in and out purposes. Communicating with managers to inform who requires this data to be collected.
12. Assist Assistant HR Manager in organising and liaising with agencies when additional agency staff are required to support the operation at peak times.
13. Liaise with Staff Accommodation Officer in keeping accommodation room allocations up to .
14. Assist Staff Accommodation team with performing monthly room inspections and follow ups
15. General department communication duties including maintaining up to date information on Resort Notice Boards, keeping electronic noticeboard/powerpoint presentations up to date, managing the content of the weekly HR communication email (HR Blast), ensuring the content of the HR section of the intranet site up to date
16. Diary Management of team activities
17. Assist Learning & Development Manager with tracking of training courses attended and associated administrative duties such as inviting associates to training courses, booking training course (internal and external), maintaining skills database
18. Support HR team with planning and implementing any Resort Health & Safety activities including uploading of relevant documents to the resort H&S system, Diligence.
19. Ensure stationery stock levels of items are maintained and order to par levels (forms, paper, envelopes, name badges, first aid boxes etc).
20. Support the HR team on any ad hoc projects or initiatives.
21. Any other task required to contribute to the workflow of the department.
The level 3 qualification is aimed at learners who are more experienced in administration. Ideal learners for this course have responsibility for a range of administrative tasks and have responsibility for projects and/or others.
This qualification has a diverse range of optional units which allow a tailored qualification focusing on the specialisms such as IT, customer service, reporting and working with others.
The time to complete this qualification is learner led.
Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Skilled in the use of computers including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
A desire to work and learn in a fast paced, pressurised administration department that supports a luxury service hospitality organisation.
SCQF Level 5-7 awards in English and Administration desired.