Hilton Waldorf Astoria
You need to apply for this vacancy directly on their site.Apply on company site
An amazing opportunity to work for one of the most recognisable hotel brands in the world.
Hospitality giant, Hilton, is looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join their team as an Apprentice Chef. A highly sought after role, as well as having the opportunity to be mentored by Hilton’s experienced kitchen staff, you’ll also receive on-the-job training working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 in Food Production and Cooking.
Your benefits will include a competitive apprentice salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will have access to further discounts on products and services offered by Hilton and its partners.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for assisting in:
• The preparation, cooking and presentation of food with the aim to delivering an excellent customer experience.
• You will also be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by the head chef.
• You must have a passion for cooking and possess a desire to learn and develop new culinary skills.
• You will have a good working attitude and enjoy the buzz of working in a busy kitchen environment.
What are the benefits?
• A keen interest in food and cooking
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
• The ability to multitask
• Creativity and imagination for food presentation
• Good team work ethic
• High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- A passion for food and cooking
- Good team work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
No qualifications required!