You need to apply for this vacancy directly on their site.Apply on company site
Computershare prides itself on being a professional organisation; renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management and stakeholder engagement, as well as for the work we do to make a difference in our respective industries. Our success stems from developing group-wide services and capabilities to meet our clients' broad business objectives, and delivering value by removing barriers that hinder efficient stakeholder servicing.
Computershare Technology Services (CTS) provides global technology and infrastructure services for existing Computershare proprietary software together with a full range of development services for new products.
*PLEASE NOTE: CANDIDATES MUST BE 18+ AS YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK 12 HOUR SHIFTS*
With a focus on building knowledge and experience, and under the instruction of a mentor:
• Carry out routine system operations on critical core services, including monitoring batch processes and responding to alerts, escalating as necessary.
• Respond to customer queries and requests via a number of methods including phone, email and support tickets.
• Provide First Contact Resolution (FCR) whenever possible using the knowledge base and other tools at your disposal.
• Contribute to the team’s Continual Service Improvement objectives; Identify repeat incidents and highlight potential process improvements.
• Build and maintain good working relationships with all teams across the organisation.
• Ensure that all procedures and documentation are kept current, and that any amendments are communicated to the team.
• Meet goals and KPIs as set by the line manager.
• Ensure that all work carried out by the Global Service Centre adheres to internal and external audit requirements, business regulations, and service level agreements.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Willingness to work flexible hours / shifts.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience of working in a team.
• Able to learn new technologies and work in a technical environment.
• Able to follow set processes & procedures and highlight potential improvements.
• Able to troubleshoot hardware/software/network issues.
• Understanding of ITIL Framework and best practice.
• Understanding of Microsoft tools and systems.
As an employee of Computershare you must always:
• act with integrity
• act with due skill, care and diligence
• be open and cooperative with the FCA, the PRA and other regulators
• pay due regards to the interests of the customers and treat them fairly
• observe proper standards of market conduct
• complete all mandatory, regulatory training and assessments when notified to do so but the company