You need to apply for this vacancy directly on their site.Apply on company site
Are your organisation and communication skills out of this world? As Denholm continues to grow, we're looking for an Office Assistant to join our dynamic and ambitious team. Working alongside our Operations team and Recruitment Consultants, the successful candidate will support the commercial operations of our fast paced business.
Denholm has been Scotland’s leading specialist agency for Search, Recruitment and Talent Attraction since 2002. We are an enthusiastic team working in a culture of courage, commitment and collaboration to delight our customers.
• Manage our front of house - answer external calls, meet & greet external visitors as well as organising welcome refreshments for candidates and clients
• Support with CV formatting using Microsoft Word for Executive Search assignments
• Manage ‘Denholm Connect’ central Outlook email inbox
• Email new applicant CVs to recruitment consultants
• Tracking data on our recruitment software platform Bullhorn
• Coordinate Right to Work Checks for our candidates using our digital software platform Amiqus
• Support with key data protection activities including issuing of privacy statements
• Support recruitment consultants with candidate sourcing and administration tasks
• Help Operations team drive forward data accuracy, quality and management
• Drafting job adverts based on a set template
• Proofreading ads for recruitment team, ensuring brand guidelines are met
• Marketing cover – updating social feeds, scheduling updates, etc.
• Event support to team, including training on filming and camera work for social media content
• Monday - Friday 9am until 5.30pm
• £14,000 - £15,000 per annum
• Take a break: 25 days holiday to enjoy yourself. It doesn't end there, you also get an additional 4 flexi days and 4 static days (Xmas Shut down) or bank holidays to use when you like
• Never stop learning: receive hands-on experience and ongoing support and guidance in addition to your apprenticeship qualification
• Invest in your future: we understand that planning for the future is important so we offer a 4% private pension scheme.
• Look after your health: we understand how important your health and happiness is, so we offer a subsidised company wide private health scheme with our health partner Vitality
• Company socials: we always find an excuse to socialise and enjoy ourselves outside of work, we like to reward our employees for their extra hard work
• Fuel your potential: everyone gets the morning munchies so we have some fresh fruit and healthy snacks to keep you going throughout the day
• Friday fun: we promote a fairly relaxed dress code here at Denholm but feel free to pop on your jeans and trainers on a Friday!
• And there’s more: are you a coffee nut or a film buff? Don't worry, we've got you covered. Enjoy a range of benefits from our online employee benefit portal.
• Our Digital Applications apprenticeship programme combines high-quality classroom training and on-the-job experience to develop your ability to confidently use digital applications in the workplace.
• SQA SCQF6 Diploma in Digital Applications Support (equivalent to working at Higher and National Certificate level)
• SQA SCQF6 PC Passport
• Flawless writing and communication skills, preferably Higher English
• Experience working with Microsoft Office applications
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills
• Time management - ability to juggle multiple activities
• The ability to develop strong relationships both internally and externally
• A proactive and motivated mind-set and willingness to always go the extra mile
Preferred but not essential!
• Experience working within an office environment, ideally consultancy/agency
• Interest in recruitment, marketing or sales