British Car Auctions
Remit are recruiting on behalf of British Car Auctions who have a fantastic opportunity for anyone interested in starting a career and gaining a recognised qualification in the Automotive Industry. Our client is looking for an Apprentice Customer Service Administrator, you will be the first-person customers meet, front of house.
The apprenticeship program allows you to work full time and have the opportunity to earn as you learn. Putting theory into practice within the Automotive Industry environment.
Being able to have a conversation with customers in a professional manner is important. You will shadow qualified members of staff so that you are able to learn first-hand how to undertake the role. You will also get the opportunity to assist in activities, once you pass your assessments and progress through the apprenticeship you will be able to start completing tasks on your own.
An Apprentice Customer Service Administrator works directly with customers, performing routine office administrative functions such as scheduling service work to a customer’s vehicle using computer database and computerised diary system. They will handle the customer relations and administrative aspects of the service department operations
You will Deal directly with Customers;
• Greeting customers and scheduling work
• Cash handling/payments and invoicing - Raising invoices and dealing with payments - Process invoices, paperwork and customer details.
• Informing customers of any additional repairs required
• Administrative tasks computer input
• General admin duties
• Tracking vehicles through the workshop during service and repair work
• Help contribute towards the team's daily workload. Maintain, create and change in our databases.
• Be able to, maintain a high consistent quality of work.
• Communicate in a confidential, professional and appropriate manner.
• Continually develop your personal skills and knowledge.
• Attention to detail is paramount for data input and quality checking of documents
• Completing various documents
• Good organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of products
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Good communication skills
• Understanding of why customer service is important
• Able to work well within a team as well as manage your own work load and responsibilities
• Office systems, administration skills and using bespoke computerised systems
• The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers can understand
• The ability to confidently use Microsoft Office, Excel and Word as well as email packages
• Be a strong confident communicator
• The ability to confidently use Microsoft Office, Excel and Word as well as email packages.
You must have grades at National 4 or above in English and Maths. Business Management / Computing Science / Admin is also preferred but not essential.
• Computer knowledge
• Be able to work on your own as well as being a team player
• A can-do attitude prepared to help in a willing and positive manner
• Able to work in a busy office environment.
• The ability to follow written and verbal instructions
You will be working towards Modern Apprenticeship SVQ Level 3 in Customer Service. Training will be based within the employer’s premises on a one to one basis with your workplace supervisor and a dedicated Assessor.
Initial Assessments and interviews will be carried by Remit Ltd.