Euro Car Parts
Remit are recruiting on behalf of Euro Car Parts who have an excellent opportunity for you to commence your career within the Automotive Industry as an Apprentice Vehicle Parts Advisor.
The Apprenticeship Program allow apprentices to work full time and can earn while they learn and to put theory into practice within an automotive training environment.
Your time will be spent in a place of employment where you will get to learn practical skills from seeing a real working environment. You will be shadowed by a mentor or qualified members of staff so that you can learn first-hand how to undertake the role. You will develop a good technical knowledge about different vehicle parts and what they do to assist customers with any questions they may have. You may be expected to lift heavy weights and carry out general housekeeping duties.
Apprentice Parts Advisors initially work 40 hours a week. As your apprenticeship progresses you may be offered additional hours this may include weekend work, usually on a Rota basis with other team members.
You will be based within a parts department, involved in giving customer advice, ordering required parts, components or accessories and updating computer systems.
• Dealing with goods inwards, locating vehicle parts within the Parts Department (bin locations)
• Rectifying orders, arranging returns, dealing with customers both internal and external, this could also be over the phone or face to face
• Maintaining stock levels through electronic means and locating parts from the stock (picking)
• Raising invoices and cash handling for parts that are sold
• Deal with Incoming stock to correct bin locations
• Identify vehicle parts or customers/orders from a wide range of vehicle parts and accessories, Customers can include members of the public, service departments of dealerships and garages
• Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from the stock
• Raising invoices for parts that are sold
• Liaising with other members of staff
• National 5's or above in English and Math’s and 1 other subject
• Good Core Skills in IT, Communication, Numeracy, Problem Solving and Working with others
• Driving Licence preferred but not essential. Local driving duties may be expected to assist with deliveries to customers
• A desire to work in the Automotive Industry, good computers skills, organised and must have good attention to detail able to work in cold and dirty environments
Initial Assessments and interviews will be carried by Remit Ltd.