This is a fantastic opportunity for a school leaver. The employer is a property services company in the Liberton area of Edinburgh. You will be based in a small team, supporting them with all aspects of administration.
What might a day in this job look like?
• Answering the phone and dealing with enquiries
• Keeping a record of incoming and outgoing keys
• Creating property reports and surveys
• Raising purchase orders and creating invoices
• Updating internal spreadsheets
• Filing, photocopying and printing
• Responsible for petty cash
• Managing accounts using the accountancy software Xero
You will be given a full induction into your role and on the job training, as well as working towards your Business and Administration Modern Apprenticeship at SCQF Level 6.
• Ideally, we are looking for a minimum of National 5's including Maths and English
• Someone who has undertaken some work experience.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Hardworking, reliable and eager to learn.