DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties and responsibilities apply to this job:
• Follow Corporate philosophies and strategies when speaking with customers regarding delinquent accounts on behalf of our clients
• Utilise various databases to obtain account information
• Overcome consumer objections and stalls; refer complaints immediately to the appropriate MC
• Negotiate payment terms/arrangements
• Update customer files with appropriate information and ensure information being placed in customer files follow regulatory, client specific, and corporate guidelines
As this vacancy is attached to an SVQ in Business Administration you will learn;
Plan how to manage and improve own performance in a business environment Negotiating targets for your work Understanding relevant guidelines, procedures, codes of practice relevant to your job Taking on new challenges.
Employees must be able to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Ability to communicate professionally and good command of the English language.
• Strong mathematical and problem solving skills
• Ability to use a computer and applicable software
• Ability to work within a number of different systems (dependent on client)
• Frequent sitting, talking on the phone, repetitive typing and writing