To be part of a team of around 10-15 people, working in an open plan office environment for around 110 people.
What might a day in this job look like?
Supporting the team in a range of administrative tasks, report preparation, form filling, diary management, spreadsheet updating, while liaising with a range of teams throughout the office to enable completion of tasks required.
• Soft Skills – Communication; Teamwork: Problem Solving;
• SVQ Level 3 in Business Administration, on completion of SVQ, industry related training and qualifications are available for those wishing to progress, whether via The Institute of Customer Service or CISI Level 3 Award for Introduction to Investment.
• You will become proficient in the MS office suite of programmes, (Excel, Word, Outlook), along with our bespoke internal client relationship and document management systems.
• English and Maths to a good standard, preferably at Higher level.
• We are looking for someone who is positive, reliable, enthusiastic, confident, with excellent time keeping, who wants to work in a small team, but be part of the wider office group.