You need to apply for this vacancy directly on their site.Apply on company site
We recognise that university isn’t for everyone and we are offering an exciting alternative. Our technology apprenticeship provides you with the opportunity to build innovative solutions for our clients by utilising the most cutting-edge technologies.
• The opportunity to obtain a nationally recognised BSc Degree in Digital &Technology Solutions or Cyber Security whilst gaining invaluable work experience at the world’s leading management consulting & technology company
• Training and mentoring from subject matter specialists across Accenture – people who continue to maximise technology to transform businesses
• Regular performance reviews and a strong support network of mentors and buddies as we continuously invest in your future.
• Flexible study leave allowing you to manage your university obligations effectively
• Access to a diverse range of clubs, societies and networking groups
• Permanent employment at the end of the programme, free from university debt
You’ll develop expertise across a range of capabilities including digital, web, data, cyber security, cloud computing, project management, application and infrastructure development and business analysis. The apprenticeship lasts for 3 years, formal training throughout the programme is supplied by our university training provider (which may take up to 4 years), with a combination of on-the-job training, as well as structured training and courses.
• A real curiosity about technology and a keen interest in building skills in this area. You’ll be a strong communicator with a logical mind-set, strong problem-solving abilities and able to work effectively in teams. Overall, we’re looking for a commitment and willingness to invest in your learning and development, devoting the time to training and study required.
• Flexibility to travel to different offices and client sites throughout the UK (non-study days)
• Scottish Highers or A Level or equivalent SCQF Level 6+ qualification