R3 Repairs is a repairs and maintenance company based in Haddington, East Lothian. We aim to provide a first class maintenance, repairs and improvement service, that offers value for money to our customers in the public and private housing sector and to companies/organisations.
You will work within a small team based in a busy office environment.
What might a day in this job look like?
This post provides a quality, customer orientated repairs service to our customers with a high level of clerical and administrative support. Key tasks include liaising effectively with key customers, issuing instructions to operatives, assisting in implementing procedures and representing the organisation to a high standard.
Example of Job Tasks:
- Liaise as required with sub-contracts, suppliers and consultants.
- To assist in the scheduling and instruction of planned and cyclical works.
- Assist with administering the electronic data transfer system.
- Maintain appropriate performance monitoring systems
- Process reports from Contractors.
- Issue daily reports to clients
- Manage material requests for all clients
- Monitor Customer Satisfaction and prepare reports as required
The Modern Apprenticeship placement will be fully work-based in our head office with ongoing support from Limelight Careers to achieve the SVQ Level 3 in Business & Administration.
Training in the use of specialist software packages will be provided, but a basic knowledge and ability to use Microsoft office packages is desirable.
You must possess a minimum of 3 National 4 or 5’s (or equivalent), which must include English and Maths.