You need to apply for this vacancy directly on their site.Apply on company site
Assist with communications across the digital channels for Invest in Angus, Carnoustie Country and Visit Angus content, which allows effective engagement with businesses, visitors and residents to support the delivery of wider economic development objectives. In addition, you will be involved in a variety of support tasks such as delivery of events, communications with a variety of sector groups and networks, updating and monitoring social media channels, assisting in Hanlon recording and reporting and the creation of surveys to inform economic intelligence.
As part of our Modern Apprenticeship programme we will help you develop all the skills, knowledge and confidence you need and you will get full induction, training and support from the council and our training partners to take you through the nationally recognised qualification you will complete as part of the programme.
Outline of Duties:
• Promote services available from the Economic Development section and its partners, business and other support networks;
• Support the creation of relevant and engaging digital multimedia content;
• Support the management of social media accounts;
• Assist with the updating and reporting of the Hanlon client management system;
• Support the planning and delivery of events supporting/promoting business;
• Assist in monitoring and reporting on performance of social media channels, events and surveys;
• Input ideas for business engagement with sectors, skills and the investment teams of Economic Development;
• Assist and support our work with partners as appropriate;
• Manage information in a digital way by accessing, storing and retrieving electronic files and folders.
• Communicating with colleagues and others using Outlook, Skype for Business and other digital tools.
• To comply with all data protection law in the processing of personal, and special categories of personal data, in line with the council’s full privacy statement and service privacy notices.
This job description is indicative of the nature and level of responsibilities associated with this job. It is not exhaustive and the job may need to change in consultation with the post holder who may be required to undertake any other similar duties and responsibilities as may be allocated.
Three National 5 Grades, including English or NC Level 4/SVQ Level 1 in Administration or other relevant subject, or equivalent qualification; or relevant office experience
Other relevant qualifications e.g. IT or media at National 5 or equivalent
Ability to undertake SVQ Level 3 in Business Administration and any other relevant training
Willingness to undertake mandatory information governance training