You need to apply for this vacancy directly on their site.Apply on company site
You will work in a team which is driving forward transformation and business improvement in the organisation, supporting service teams and partner organisations to improve the way we deliver services to our citizens.
There are four main functions of the team - transformation and change, performance and improvement, governance and strategic commissioning which works with organisation such as Tayside Contracts and Angus Alive who deliver services on behalf of the council.
As part of our Modern Apprenticeship programme we will help you develop all the skills, knowledge and confidence you need and you will get full induction, training and support from the council and our training partners to take you through the nationally recognised qualification you will complete as part of the programme.
• Provide general support to projects and project processes and supporting managers to resolve any issues.
• Analyse and sort data as directed, including contributing to the reporting of projects and other reporting requirements.
• Assist with the council’s performance systems, to record and report on the performance of services.
• Assist with the council’s partnering arrangements with ANGUSalive, Tayside Contracts, Angus Health & Social Care Partnership and Voluntary Action Angus
• Help to support an overview of the Council’s governance arrangements, as directed.
• Prepare presentations, assist with meeting facilitation and record actions/minute taking, as appropriate.
• Assist in contributing to the planning of the team work. Maintain and monitor own work plan.
• Design and produce documents in a business environment, ensuring they meet all corporate guidelines.
• Contribute to innovation in a business environment.
• Manage information in a digital way by accessing, storing and retrieving electronic files and folders.
• Communicating with colleagues and others using Outlook, Skype for Business and other digital tools.
• Maximise use of digital functions in the workplace, including all media and software tools.
• Familiarise self with the council’s policies and plans, as appropriate.
This job description is indicative of the nature and level of responsibilities associated with this job. It is not exhaustive and the job may need to change in consultation with the post holder who may be required to undertake any other similar duties and responsibilities as may be allocated.
Three National 4 Grades, including Mathematics and English or NC Level 4/SVQ Level 1 in Administration or other relevant subject, or equivalent qualification; or relevant office experience
Ability to undertake SVQ Level 3 in Business and Administration and any other relevant training
Willingness to undertake mandatory information governance training