You need to apply for this vacancy directly on their site.Apply on company site
As part of the Organisational Development team, you will work towards achieving an SVQ Level 3 in Digital Applications Support. Duties will include supporting with the development and creation of digital learning using a range of digital tools, systems and software packages.
As part of our Modern Apprenticeship programme we will help you develop all the skills, knowledge and confidence you need and you will get full induction, training and support from the council and our training partners to take you through the nationally recognised qualification you will complete as part of the programme.
The job holder will undertake a range of general, clerical and support duties which will typically include:
• Carry out a range of routine procedures and instructions using initiative to make routine decisions.
• Interpret information and/or situations and solve generally similar problems which arise.
• Manage information in a digital way by accessing, storing and retrieving electronic files and folders.
• Communicating with colleagues and others using Outlook, Skype for Business and other digital tools.
• Process confidential, personal and sensitive information.
• Telephone operation.
• Electronic filing and collation.
• Input data including word processing and/or the use of a range of other software packages.
• Seek and provide information from and to work colleagues and/or members of the public.
• Sourcing and collating digital learning material and resources (e.g. images, links).
• Assisting with the creation and testing of digital learning material.
• To comply with all data protection law in the processing of personal, and special categories of personal data, in line with the council’s full privacy statement and service privacy notices.
This job description is indicative of the nature and level of responsibilities associated with this job. It is not exhaustive and the job may need to change in consultation with the post holder who may be required to undertake any other similar duties and responsibilities as may be allocated.
Three National 4 Grades, including Mathematics and English or NC Level 4/SVQ Level 1 in Administration or other relevant subject, or equivalent qualification; or relevant office experience
Ability to undertake SVQ Level 3 in Digital Applications Support and any other relevant training
Willingness to undertake mandatory information governance training