Scottish Procurement Alliance
Main purpose of the job
To support our marketing department by undertaking marketing and admin tasks, ensuring SPA has adequate support to work efficiently.
• Managing content, campaigns and engagement across SPA’s social media channels
• Conduct market and competitor research
• Writing quality, engaging content for the SPA website, publications and guides
• On-going assistance with SPA website management including helping content cross-over to new website and ad-hoc updates
• Providing event support for the planning, organisation and execution of SPA events and external exhibitions
• Lead generation – assisting the SPA Client Support Managers with lead generation and follow up
• Speaking with and assisting SPA Partners with marketing related queries
• Develop their marketing and communications knowledge through training
• Assist with a range of marketing output including e-shots, social media, copywriting, events, photography, video and publications
We are looking for someone who is interested start their marketing career and develop their marketing skills with our organisation. A short course qualification or equivalent experience of marketing would be desirable for this role. This would be a great role for someone wishing to make a career change or someone looking for a role that they can make their own.
Good basic knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and experience of working in an office environment are essential to this role. We are looking for a self-starter who is keen to learn and can work independently if required. A minimum of National 5 in English and Maths is required for this role.
At SPA, the successful candidate will be part of a small-knit team and good communication skills would be beneficial for this environment. This is an office-based role and the ideal candidate must be within commuting distance of Livingston, EH54 8AF. The position will require periodic travel to our Head Office in Uxbridge, London, as required. There will also be opportunity to travel within Scotland for events and exhibitions.