You need to apply for this vacancy directly on their site.Apply on company site
The role will work collaboratively as a member of the Enterprise Content Management Team to assist in the design, development and support of a wide range of the company’s intranet and other SharePoint sites and Microsoft Package. This will include;
• Developing new sites for different areas of the business
• Coding on the production development site and helping to answer the questions.
• Managing and maintaining the company intranet by providing support for the user base
• Gaining a strong experience of communicating with users to turn their requirements into functioning products for the business to use
• Regularly demonstrate work in progress to end users, both face to face and via on-line tools to obtain feedback.
• The Apprentice will be involved in demonstration and feedback sessions to learn the skills and techniques to effectively communicate and engage with the clients within the business.
• Dealing with the queries on a daily basis.
You will also get a opportunity to experience end to end development, providing solutions using PowerApps, PowerAutomate, FlowForma, MS Cognitive Services and MS Azure DevOps.
The team specialises in other aspects of the O365 stack such as MS Teams, Stream Yammer and Advanced Search.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
Five Standards (or equivalent) at grades A-C including Maths and English
• Good attention to detail and ensure your work is accurate
• An eagerness to learn and develop in different parts of a business in an office-based role
• Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and coding
• Be comfortable with and interested in working with numbers
• Have good interpersonal and communication skills
• Be team focussed and collaborative.
• Be able to learn and do the research. Information Technology & Telecommunications Professional (SQA) SCQF Level 6 or 8.