EWS Financial Advisers
An exiting opportunity for an Administration role within a Financial Services Company. EWS Financial Advisers is an independent company offering impartial independent whole of market financial advice. Our mission is always to deliver optimal financial performance at minimal cost to our clients.
This role will give you the exposure to this sector. The administration duties will include data entry, scanning documents, making and receiving calls, corresponding with clients, administrative support for printing materials, ensuring visitors are made welcome on arrival.
You will work with various staff in the business, increasing communication confidence and interpersonal skills, with email, telephone and face-to face interaction
• Gain and develop customer service skills
• Learn to work accurately and methodically with attention to detail
• Increase confidence in using initiative within a team environment and develop problem-solving skills
• Gain a good cross section of experience in a complex and busy office environment
• Undertake a modern apprenticeship qualification in Business and Administration.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• A willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Positive, punctual and reliable, consistent, focused and self-motivated, and committed to the role
• A great attention to detail
• Flexible in outlook and approach
• Excellent ability to follow instructions and pass on information in a clear manner, both written and verbal
• National 5 or above qualifications in English and Maths
• A professional and sensitive approach to dealing with confidential documents
• Ability to make effective use of equipment, such as photocopiers and scanners
• A willingness to participate in the Modern Apprentice programme