You need to apply for this vacancy directly on their site.Apply on company site
Based in Motherwell, MHouse Solutions offers a range of managed IT services that can be built into a tailored package to meet business specific needs.
As an IT Modern Apprentice, you’ll be working closely with our First, Second and Third Line technicians as they support our existing and new customers’ IT requirements.
You’ll have a keen interest in IT and must be able to work as part of a busy support team. Working closely with other departments you will need to build relationships with both internal and external customers. You’ll be responsible, after training, for the quality of information logged into our Call Management system.
Sound like the right role for you? We want to hear from you!
As an IT Support Apprentice you will be assisting on many duties and projects. This will be a hands on role. Responsibilities and duties will include:
• the timely and accurate logging of customer issues into the Call Management system, from both phone calls and incoming emails;
• using the formal call logging system in place, and be responsible for the quality of the information recorded – to be able to produce clear descriptions relating to user problems that ensure timely and efficient solutions;
• carrying out configuration and testing of new kit prior to install at customer site;
• Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
You will gain an SQA Diploma for IT and Telecommunication Professionals at SCQF Level 6.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
- IT-literate with skills in the use of Microsoft Office, in particular, Word and Excel and a proficiency in using webpages and apps
- self-motivated, efficient and well-organised