You need to apply for this vacancy directly on their site.Apply on company site
Established in 2003, S D Manufacturing produce the full range of custom manufactured shopfitting and joinery products, collaborating closely with their clients to provide the highest quality solutions.
S D Manufacturing take great pride in offering bespoke solutions to their clients and are looking for someone who is confident and hardworking to join the team.
You will be working in a Digital Admin Support role with enhanced responsibility and excellent career progression, assisting with data entry as well as general administrative tasks. Sound like the right role for you? We want to hear from you!
• Data entry and updating database contacts on Xero Software.
• Assisting with purchase orders and sales invoicing
• Using Microsoft Office packages (Excel & Word) in relation to updating spreadsheets and emailing
• Answering the telephone in a friendly, professional and polite manner and assisting customers/staff with queries
• General administrative duties
On completion of the apprenticeship you will be awarded with an SCQF Level 6 in Digital Application Support.
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• A great telephone manner
• Ambitious and hard working
• Ability to work independently as well within a team