Sophie’s Sparkle Cleaning Services
Super organised and keen to learn but want to earn? Get your career started and gain a nationally recognised qualification at the same time.
Sophie’s Sparkle Cleaning Services is a fresh and friendly company that is growing steadily. As part of their continued growth, they now have an opportunity for an Apprentice Administrator to join their team and support the day-to-day running of their busy office.
If you wish to kick start your career as part of a hardworking team who go the extra mile and pride themselves on excellent customer service, then read on as this could be just the role for you!
What might a day in this job look like?
• Meeting and greeting clients in a polite and professional manner
• Handling incoming calls politely and professionally and providing excellent customer service
• Responding to enquiries by email in a timely and professional manner
• Complete inbound sales enquiries
• Managing diaries and booking meetings
• Allocating work to team members
• Updating client information on database
• Developing and maintaining an organised electronic filing system
• Managing incoming and outgoing mail
• Scanning, photocopying, printing and collating documents
Business Administration is a wide and varied area, so this is just an example of some of the many tasks you could be doing.
Business & Administration Level 3 SCQF6
- SVQ Level 3 in Business & Administration
- Level 3 Core Skills Numeracy (SCQF5), ICT (SCQF5), Communication (SCQF5), Working with others (SCQF5), Problem Solving (SCQF5).
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Workbook
- (Work based learning)
• A willingness to participate in the Modern Apprentice programme
• Learn to work accurately and methodically with attention to detail
• Increase confidence in using initiative within a team environment and develop problem-solving skills
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
What qualifications/skills do I need to apply?
You should be highly organised, have confidence with IT, excellent communication skills and
• A willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Positive, punctual and reliable, consistent, focused and self-motivated, and committed to the role
• A great attention to detail
• Excellent ability to follow instructions and pass on information in a clear manner, both written and verbal
• National 5 or above qualifications in English and Maths
• A professional and sensitive approach to dealing with confidential documents